To stop spam e-mail completely it’s very difficult but you can filter it, remove it, deliver it to the selected folder, etc.
How to Create Account Level/Global Email Filter?
1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the “Email” section click on “Global Email Filters” Icon.
3. Click on the “Create a New Filter” button.
4. Enter a name for the filter in the Filter Name text box.
5. In the rules of the filter you can clarify e-mail by many options, and should you want to deal with e-mail which contains a word like “Lottery” or other words, then select “Contains” under the “Rules” list, choose “Body” from the dropdown list and from the 2nd drop down list.
6. Under “Actions” list select “Discard Message”.
7. Now Click on the “Create” Button.