If you wish to alter password of your email account then do this by the subsequent steps:
1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. within the “Email” section click on “Email Account” Icon.
3. Just simply scroll down to the “Account @ Domain” option and you should see your email account listed there
4. If your personal email address is XYZ@example.com, you must see a “Change Password” text in front of your email on your screen. Then merely click on “Change Password”.
5. Enter your new password or use a password generator
6. Click on the “Change Password” button.
Congratulations, your email password has been successfully modified and now you’ll access your email applying your new password!