To create a new email address, perform the following steps:
1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the “Email” section, click on “Email Account” Icon.
3. insert the email address that you would like to create, such as “my-first-email”. (If you manage more than 1 domain, choose the appropriate domain from the menu.)
4. insert your new password or use a password generator.
5. modification the quota or leave this as it is and then click on the “Create Account” button.”
Once your email account is generated, it will appear in the “Account & Domain” tab.