1. Log into your cPanel account.
2.click on “phpMyAdmin” Icon, In the “Databases” section.
3. In left side-bar, Click on the expand button to expand database like “example”.
4. Under your cPanel username, you can see a list of all databases. Choose appropriate database and it will be expanded and show tables of SQL.
5. Select the appropriate table you want to delete like If you want to delete table “wp_links” then click on it.
6. Now click on the “Operations” option.
7. Scroll down and then click on the “Delete the table (DROP)”.
Warning: the Whole table will be removed and it will be impossible to restore it especially If you don’t have a backup.