1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. press on “phpMyAdmin” Icon, Under “Databases” option,
3. In left side-bar, just press on the expand button to expand database like “example”.
4. Under your cPanel username, you can see list of all databases. choose appropriate database and it will be expanded and display tables of SQL.
5. choose appropriate table you would like to delete like If you wish to delete table “wp_links” then press on it.
6. Now just click on the “Operations” section.
7. Scroll down and then press on the “Delete the table (DROP)“.
Warning: Whole table will be removed and If you don’t have a backup then it will be impossible to restore.