1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. Click on “phpMyAdmin” Icon, In the “Databases” section.
3. Click on the expand button to expand database like “example”, In left side-bar.
4. Beneath your cPanel username, you can get a list of all databases. Choose a proper database in which you want to import SQL.
5. Click on the “Import” button.
6. Under “File to Import” click on the “Browse” button, Select SQL file from your PC.
7. Scroll down and then click on the “Go” button.
If its show a message in the green box then it means your SQL is successfully uploaded.