You can install a brand new WordPress theme while not having any technical information. It”s really easy and automatic.
1. Login to your WordPress admin dashboard.
2. below the dashboard menu, hover your mouse on “Appearance” and then click on “Themes”.
3. Click on “Add New”.
4. In Add themes page, you’ll be able to look for a theme or browse the themes from “Featured”, “Popular”, “Latest” choices. If you hover your mouse over any themes, you may be presented with 2 choices – “Activate” and “Live Preview”.
5. Hover your mouse on any the theme you prefer to click on “Install”.
6. A freshly put in a theme can show you the “Activate” choice. Click it!
Congratulations, now you installed and activated a new theme on your blog.