1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the “Software” section, you need to hit on “Softaculous App Installer” Icon.
3. When you click on “Softaculous App Installer” Icon cPanel will revert you to the Softaculous Panel.
4. On the left side of your screen you should locate the “Portal/CMS” category. press on it and then press on the “Drupal” link that will be displayed on the screen.
5. Click on the “Install” button.
6. Fill up the needed essentials in the “Software Setup” option:
Choose the version you want to install: Leave this as it is.
Choose Protocol: You can leave this as it is.
Choose Domain: If you don’t have multiple domains, leave this as it is.
In Directory: If you would like to install this in a directory, for example example.com/directory, enter the directory name. Or else, leave this blank to install in your main domain example.com
Cronjob: You can leave this as it is.
7. Fill up the subsequent details in the “site Settings” field:
Site Name: Enter the name of your website, such as “my first website”.
8. In the “Admin Account” field fill up the subsequent information:
Admin Username: Your new Drupal username (for security reason do not use the “Administrator” or the “Admin” username.
Admin Password: Use a strong password.
Admin Email: Your e-mail address.
Note: Copy the admin username and password on a notepad as the login particulars are essential to access the admin area of your Drupal Website.
9. Advanced Options: Leave this as it is, unless you want to change the database name or take an automated backup. Please note that taking constant backups may take a lot of disk space.
Finally, scroll down to the end of page and click on the Install Button.