1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the “Software” section, you need to hit on “Softaculous App Installer” Icon.
3. When you click on “Softaculous App Installer” Icon cPanel will revert you to the Softaculous Panel.
4. On the left side of your screen, you should locate the “Blogs” category. Press the “Blogs” option and then hit on the “GHOST” link that will be on your screen.
5. Click on the “Install” button.
6. Fill up the necessary details below the “Software Setup” field:
Choose Protocol: You can leave this as it is.
Choose Domain: If you don’t have multiple domains, leave this as it is.
In Directory: If you would like to install it in a directory, for example, example.com/directory, insert your directory name. Or you can leave it blank to install in your main domain example.com
Data Directory: Leave this as it is.
CRON Job: Leave this as it is.
7. Advanced Options: Leave this as it is unless you want to change the database name or take an automated backup. Please note that taking constant backups can take a lot of disk space.
Lastly, scroll down to the end of page and press on the Install Button.
Once the installation is completed, the admin URL of your GHOST Blog will be displayed in Softaculous.