1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the “Software” area, you require to hit on “Softaculous App Installer” Icon.
3. cPanel will redirect you to the Softaculous Panel.
4. On the left side of your screen, you should locate the “Portal/CMS” category. Click on it and then click on the “jCore” link that will be appeared on your screen.
5. Press on the “Install” button.
6. Fill up the necessary field under the “Software Setup” field:
Choose Protocol: You can leave this as it is.
Choose Domain: If you don’t have multiple domains, leave this as it is.
In Directory: If you would like to install this in a directory, for example, example.com/directory, just mention the directory name. Or else, you can just leave it blank to install in your main domain example.com
If you would like to install this in a directory, for example, example.com/directory, just mention the directory name. Or else, you can just leave it blank to install in your main domain example.com
7. Under the “Admin Account” field up the following information:
Admin Username: Your new jCore username (for security reason do not use the “Administrator” or the “Admin” username.)
Admin Password: Use a strong password.
Admin Email: Your e-mail address.
Note: Have a Copy of your admin username and password on a notepad as the login particulars are essential to access the admin area of your Compose Website.
8. Advanced Options: Leave this as it is unless you want to change the database name or take an automated backup. Please see to it that you are not taking too many continuous backups as it can utilize a lot of disk space.
At last, scroll down to the end of the page and then click on the Install Button.