1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the “Software” section, you need to hit on “Softaculous App Installer” Icon.
3. When you click on the “Softaculous App Installer” Icon cPanel will revert you to the Softaculous Panel.
4. On the left side of your screen you should locate the “Portal/CMS” category. press on it and then press on the “Kliqqi” link that will be appeared on your screen.
5. Click on the “Install” button.
6. Fill up the required details under the “Software Setup” field:
Choose Protocol: You can leave this as it is.
Choose Domain: If you don’t have multiple domains, leave this as it is.
In Directory: If you would like to install this in a directory, for example, emaple.com/directory, just mention the directory name. Elseways, you can just leave it blank to install in your main domain example.com
7. Fill up the subsequent details in the “site Settings” field:
Site Name: Enter the name of your website, such as “Kliqqi”.
8.Under the “Admin Account” field fill up the subsequent information:
Admin Username: Your new Kliqqi username ( for safety purpose do not operate it with “Administrator” or the “Admin” username.)
Admin Password: Use a strong password.
Admin Email: Your e-mail address.
9. Choose Language: You can choose the language of your Kliqqi. The default language of Kliqqi is English.
Note: Have a Copy of your admin username and password on a notepad as the login particulars are essential to access the admin area of your Kliqqi Website.
10. Advanced Options: Leave this as it is unless you want to change the database name or take an automated backup. Please see to it that you are not taking too many continuous backups as it can utilize a lot of disk space.
At last, scroll down to the end of the page and then click on the Install Button.