1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the “Software” section, you need to hit on “Softaculous App Installer” Icon.
3. When you click on “Softaculous App Installer” Icon cPanel will revert you to the Softaculous Panel.
4. On the left side of your screen, you should locate the “Blogs” category. Press on the “Blogs” option and then hit on the link “Nibbleblog” that will be displayed on your screen.
5. Click on the “Install” button.
6. Fill up the required field under the “Software Setup” option:
Choose Protocol: You can leave this as it is.
Choose Domain: If you don’t have multiple domains, leave this as it is.
In Directory: If you would like to install this in a directory, for example, example.com/directory, insert your the directory name. Or you can leave it blank to install in your main domain example.com
7. Under the “Site Settings” field:
Site Name: You just need to mention the name of your website, as “my first website”
Site Description: Site Description.
8. In the “Admin Account” option fill up the subsequent information:
Admin Username: Your new Nibbleblog username (for security reason do not use the “Administrator” or the “Admin” username.)
Admin Password: Use a strong password.
Admin Email: Your e-mail address.
Note: Copy the admin username and password on a notepad as the login particulars are essential to access the admin area of your Nibbleblog blog.
9. Advanced Options: Leave this as it is unless you want to change the database name or take an automated backup. Please note that taking too many constant backups may take a lot of disk space.
At last, scroll down to the end of the page and then click on the Install Button.