1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the “Software” section, you need to hit on “Softaculous App Installer” Icon.
3. When you click on “Softaculous App Installer” Icon cPanel will revert you to the Softaculous Panel.
4. On the left side of your screen, you should locate the “Blogs” category. Click on it and then click on the “open blog” link that will appear.
5. Click on the “Install” button
6. Fill the necessary field under the “Software Setup” field:
Choose Protocol: You can leave this as it is.
Choose Domain: If you don’t have multiple domains, leave this as it is.
In Directory: If you want to install this in a directory, for example, example.com/directory, enter the directory name.Or else, you can leave it blank to install in your main domain example.com
7. Under the “Site Settings” field:
Site Name: You need to fill the name of your website, like “my first website”.
Site Description: Site Description
8. Under the “Admin Account” field enter the following information:
Admin Username: Your new open blog username (for security reason do not use the “Administrator” or the “Admin” username.)
Admin Password: Use a strong password.
Real Name: Leave this as it is or enter your real name.
Admin Email: Your e-mail address.
Note: Have a copy of the admin username and password on a notepad as the login particulars are essential to access the admin area of your open blog.
9. Advanced Options: Leave this as it is unless you want to change the database name or take an automated backup. Please note that taking frequent backups may take a lot of disk space.
Finally, scroll down to the end of the page and click on the Install Button.