1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the Software section, you need to hit on Softaculous App Installer Icon.
3. When you click on the Softaculous App Installer Icon cPanel will revert you to the Softaculous Panel.
4. On the left side of your screen, you should locate the PortalCMS category. Click on it and then click on the Quick.CMS link that will be appeared on your screen.
5. Click on the Install button.
6. Fill up the required details in the Software Setup field
Choose Protocol You can leave this as it is.
Choose Domain If you don’t have multiple domains, leave this as it is.
In Directory If you would like to install this in a directory, for example, XYZ.comdirectory, just mention the directory name. Elseways, you can just leave it blank to install in your main domain XYZ.com
7. Under Site Settings field
Site Name You need to fill up the name of your website, as my first website.
Site Description Site Description or Slogan
8. Under the Admin Account field insert the subsequent information
Admin Email Your e-mail address.
Admin Password Use a strong password.
Note Have a Copy of your admin username and password on a notepad as the login particulars are essential to access the admin area of your Quick.CMS Website.
9. Advanced Options Leave this as it is unless you want to change the database name or take an automated backup. Please see to it that you are not taking too many continuous backups as it can utilize a lot of disk space.
At last, scroll down to the end of the page and then click on the Install Button.