1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the “Software” section, you need to hit on “Softaculous App Installer” Icon.
3. When you click on “Softaculous App Installer” Icon cPanel will revert you to the Softaculous Panel.
4. On the left side aspect of your screen, you ought to find the “Portal/CMS” class. Click on that and so click on the “SilverStripe” link that may be appeared on your screen.
5. Click on the “Install” button.
6. Fill up the essential details in the “Software Setup” field:
Select Protocol: You can leave this as it is.
Select Domain: If you don’t have multiple domains, leave this as it is.
In Directory: If you would like to install this in a directory, for example, example.com/directory, just mention the directory name. Or else, you can just leave it blank to install in your main domain example.com
7. Under “Site Settings” field:
Site Name: Enter the name of your website, such as “SilverStripe”.
Site Description: Site Description.
8. Under the “Admin Account” field fill up the following information:
Admin Email: Your e-mail address.
First Name: Enter your first name
Last Name: Enter your last name.
Admin Password: Use a strong password.
Note: Have a Copy of your admin username and password on a notepad as the login particulars are essential to access the admin area of your SilverStripe Website.
9. Advanced Options: Leave this as it is unless you want to change the database name or take an automated backup. Please see to it that you are not taking too many continuous backups as it can utilize a lot of disk space.
At last, scroll down to the end of the page and then click on the Install Button.