1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the “Software” section, you need to hit on “Softaculous App Installer” Icon.
3. When you click on “Softaculous App Installer” Icon cPanel will revert you to the Softaculous Panel.
4. On the left side of your screen, you should locate the “Blogs” category. Click on it and then click on the “Textpattern” link that will appear.
5.Click on it and then hit on the “Textpattern” link that will appear.
6. You need to fill up the mandatory field under the “Software Setup” field:
Choose Protocol: You can leave this as it is.
Choose Domain: If you don’t have multiple domains, leave this as it is.
In Directory: If you would like to install this in a directory, for example, example.com/directory, insert the directory name.
7. Under the “Site Settings” field:
Site Name: You need to fill the name of your website, like “my first website”.
Site Description: Site Description.
8. Under the “Admin Account” field fill up the subsequent information: Admin Username: Your new Textpattern username (for security reason do not use the “Administrator” or the “Admin” username.)
Admin Password: Use a strong password.
Real Name: Leave this as it is or enter your real name.
Admin Email: Your e-mail address.
Note: Copy the admin username and password on a notepad as you will need these login particulars to access the admin area of your Textpattern blog.
9. Advanced Options: Leave this as it is unless you want to change the database name or take an automated backup.Please note that taking constant backups can take a lot of disk space.
Lastly, scroll down to the end of the page and press on the Install Button.