1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the “Software” category, hit on “Softaculous App Installer” Icon.
3. cPanel will revert you to the Softaculous Panel.
4. On the left side of your screen, you should locate the “Blogs” category. Click on it and then click on the “WordPress” link that will appear.
5. Click on the “Install” button.
6. Fill the necessary field under the “Software Setup” field:
Choose Protocol: You can leave this as it is.
Choose Domain: If you don’t have multiple domains, leave this as it is.
In Directory: If you would like to install this in a directory, for example, example.com/directory, insert the directory name. Or else, leave it blank to install in your main domain example.com
7. Under the “Database Settings” field:
Import Sample Data: Leave this as it is.
8. Under the “Admin Account” field enter the following information:
Admin Username: Your new b2evolution username (for security reason don’t use the “Administrator” or the “Admin” username.)
Admin Password: Use a strong password.
Admin Email: Your e-mail address.
Note: Have a Copy of the admin username and password on a notepad because you will need these login particulars to access the admin area of your WordPress blog.
9. Advanced Options: Leave this as it is unless you want to change the database name or take an automated backup. Please note that taking constant backups may take a lot of disk space.
10.Advanced Options: Leave this as it is unless you want to change the database name or take an automated backup. Please note that taking constant backups may take a lot of disk space.
11. Select Theme: You can select any available theme. If you do not want to do this, leave it as it is and WordPress will use its default theme.
Lastly, scroll down to the end of the page and click on the Install Button.