If you put in a recent WordPress journal system on your website, before writing new posts, you’ll have to be removed away from the sample comments, blog posts, etc. This can be done in the following way
1. Login to your WordPress admin dashboard.
2. beneath Dashboard Menu, hover your mouse on Posts and click on on “All Posts”.
3. Hover your mouse on the “Hello World” post and therefore then “Trash” Option can seem. Click on it to get remove post.
4. currently do a similar with the sample page by pointing your mouse on “Page” within the Dashboard menu and so selecting on “All Pages”.
5. select “Comments” from the dashboard and then the “Trash” option can seem. currently, click it.
After you complete these steps, your blog will be clean, without sample posts and comments, and you can start blogging