if you install a recent WordPress journal system on your web site ,before writing new posts, you’ll have to be remove away the sample comments, blog posts, etc. this may be following the subsequent way:
1. Login to your WordPress admin dashboard.
2. beneath Dashboard Menu, hover your mouse on Posts and click on “All Posts”.
3. Hover your mouse on the “Hello World” post and the “Trash” option can seem. Click to remove the post.
4. currently do a similar with the sample page by pointing your mouse on “Page” within the Dashboard menu and so selecting on “All Pages”.
5. select “Comments” from the dashboard and so the “Trash” option can seem. currently click it.
After you these steps, your blog are going to be clean, without sample posts and comment, and you’ll begin blogging