1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the “Software” section, you need to hit on “Softaculous App Installer” Icon.
3. When you will click on the “Softaculous App Installer” Icon the cPanel will revert you back to the Softaculous Panel.
4. On the left side of the screen, you will locate the “Forums” category. Click on it and then click on the “Unclassified NewsBoard” link that will be displayed.
5. Click on the “Install” button.
6. Fill up the required details in the “Software Setup” field:
Choose Protocol: You can leave this as it is.
Choose Domain: If you don’t have multiple domains, leave this as it is.
In Directory: If you would like to install this in a directory, for example, example.com/directory, just mention the directory name. Or else, you can just leave it blank to install in your main domain example.com
7. Fill up the following details in the “Site Settings” field:
Site Name: You can Rename your Forum like “Your Domain Name – My Forum Name”
8. Under the “Admin Account” field enter the following information:
Admin Username: Your new Unclassified NewsBoard username (for security reason do not use the “Administrator” or the “Admin” username.)
Admin Password: Use a strong password.
Note: Copy the admin username and password on a notepad as the login particulars are essential to access the admin area of your of your Unclassified NewsBoard Forum.
9.Advanced Options: Leave this as it is unless you want to change the database name or take an automated backup. Please see to it that you are not taking too many continuous backups as it will utilize a lot of disk space.
At last, scroll down to the end of the page and then click on the Install Button.