e-Commerce has paved the way for customers and businesses to interact efficiently. Over the years, customers have turned towards e-Commerce businesses for basic or high-end shopping.
This leads to businesses upgrading their functionalities and thriving to provide e-Commerce solutions to ensure superior customer satisfaction.
The ambiguous nature of cloud hosting is very well known among e-Commerce businesses. It has revolutionized the way online businesses interact with their customers from all over the world.
Aligning a business with cloud hosting offers a lot of benefits. It provides scalable and tenable infrastructure for e-commerce platforms as a part of their growth and virility.
In the concurrent world, both large and small businesses understand the importance of secure data storing, offering quality services and customer satisfaction, leading to better business growth. However, before we dive in any further, let us first understand the jargon of the world of cloud hosting.
Table of Contents
Understanding cloud hosting
Cloud hosting refers to the process of web hosting using multiple servers to offer equilibrium and increase uptime. The cloud helps you offer better services by allowing you to access multiple servers and spread your data across the world while they exist in a single environment, hence the name cloud.
The cloud provider typically checks the setup, framework, security, etc while we provide services to the clients to scale or customize their resources online.
However, these resources are usually dispersed across several virtual machines that keep the balance in check which the I/O demands. Various cloud hosting companies have grown amidst the digitization of the concurrent world and offer infrastructure as a service or Iaas model.
This refers to a model that allows third-party providers to offer services through a pay-per-use method.
Why is cloud hosting important for your e-commerce business?
The e-commerce industry is a growing platform. It has helped businesses to promote their revenue. In a recent survey by Search Node, it was observed that almost 90% of the businesses experienced a revenue increase during the global lockdown in 2021 compared to the pre-lockdown scenario.
Moreover, with cloud hosting, online businesses are expected to see more growth after aligning their business with cloud hosting. In addition, we have brought the five best reasons why cloud hosting is the best option for your e-commerce platform:
- Scalability: Attracting traffic to your online business is an important part of running an e-commerce platform. However, with cloud hosting, businesses can strengthen their online presence to ensure your business grows. In addition, cloud hosting helps in increasing scalability by managing the surging demand in sales and website performance.
- Improved Security: Legitimacy is the main foundation of e-commerce businesses. Moreover, online businesses are exposed to a constant threat of online attacks, hackers, etc. With cloud hosting, you can expect data encryption, antivirus programs, etc as a part of data security features while opting for cloud hosting solutions.
- Better Accessibility: Improved accessibility to data for businesses to run their operations smoothly is one of the most important aspects of cloud hosting.
- Moreover, incorporating cloud hosting and using multiple servers makes it not only easy for you and your team but is also a very budget-friendly way to handle data. It has helped businesses to cut costs by preventing investment inexpensive data management resources.
- Competition: While running a business, be it offline or online, one is most likely to face competition. But to ensure a successful business, staying ahead of the competition is the key.
- However, in online platforms, correct strategy and tools are important to have a competitive edge. This is where cloud hosting plays an important role.
- It helps you to keep a check on your qualities and also assists you to plan efficient business strategies to attract the desired customer for your business.
Hosting your e-commerce business with CloudHostWorld
The numerous benefits of e-commerce business are well known. But, when it comes to the best in the game, CloudHostWorld is our finest bet. Why do we claim so?
CloudHostWorld houses a wide range of services that help you set up your online business from scratch. They have a professional and exclusive site builder that creates website templates along with WordPress assistance.
In addition, they also deliver other services like free SSL certification, 400+ click installer, easy and convenient website migration, exclusive Ip address, BitNinja Security, and HTTPS Mixed Content Fixed.
Their team of dedicated professionals works day and night and offers superior customer service revolutionizing the world of cloud hosting and creating reliable and high business standards.
Apart from world-class services, they also include features like:
- It offers a 256 Bit SSL Certificate.
- Regular backups.
- Fast and improved website performance.
- Unlimited email hosting.
- Unlimited disk space for better data storage.
- Xvarnish caching for better site performance and to save disk space.
CloudHostWorld offers packages that are customized to suit your requirements. This incorporates:
- STANDARD EC HOSTING ($5.25/month)
The standard hosting plan includes 5 Domains, 3GB disk space, 5GB bandwidth, 2 databases, unlimited email accounts,sub-domain, and parked domains.
This package also includes a free SSL certificate, dedicated IP address, PCI compliance, free multiple e-commerce platforms, account backup, and server uptime of 99.9%
- ELITE EC HOSTING ($6.00/MONTH)
The elite EC hosting plan includes 25 Domains, 10GB disk space, 25GB bandwidth, 10 databases, unlimited email accounts,sub-domain, and parked domains. This package also includes a free SSL certificate, dedicated IP address, PCI compliance, free multiple e-commerce platforms, account backup, and server uptime of 99.9%.
- PRO EC HOSTING ($6.75 /MONTH)
The PRO EC hosting plan includes unlimited domains, unlimited disk space, unlimited bandwidth, unlimited databases, unlimited email accounts,sub-domain, and parked domains.
This package also comes with a free SSL certificate, dedicated IP address, PCI compliance, free multiple e-commerce platforms, account backup, and server uptime of 99.9%.
Conclusion: Even with the unlimited benefits that cloud hosting offers, you will be very surprised to explore the endless possibilities and opportunities to transform your business for the better.